Account Manager E-Commerce & Marketplaces Poland
For VONROC Poland, we are looking for a colleague who is analytically very strong, always looking for the best online rankings and really wants to prove himself in the field of E-Commerce. Are you not afraid of challenging targets? Do you not get stressed by hard deadlines? And can you handle a changing work environment? Then the VONROC E-Commerce team offers you the opportunity to conquer Poland together!
Who are we?
VONROC is a young and one of the fastest growing E-Commerce companies in Europe and as a result we rankedit 4th in CrossBorder E-commerce in the Netherlands in 2021. Through via Direct to Consumer (D2C) model, VONROC delivers products for the do-it-yourselfer and for the garden enthusiast. Founded in 2017 and now active in 15 countries in Europe. We work with 14 nationalities from our offices in Zwolle and Shanghai. Our ambition is big, we will start in 2022 in several new countries and we want to bring dozens of new products to the market. We sell through our own website; VONROC.com and through Marketplaces like Allegro, Amazon & eBay. VONROC.pl will be your challenge.
As a result of our tremendous international growth, this year we finished 4th in CrossBorder E-Commerce in the Netherlands! This means we are the number 4 in the Netherlands in fastest growing international sales!
Our slogan is "Build Your Future" and you will not only find it in our products, in your future but actually in everything we do; the way we pack, how we handle returns and of course through our own foundation: RocYourPlanet. RocYourPlanet supports environmental projects in the countries where we operate. Together we ensure success and everyone shares in it.
"Build Your Future" also stands for your future. Together with the team you ensure the success and everyone also shares in this success.
What does your day look like?
The day starts with running/analyzing various (automated) reports and scans, which you then share with the responsible persons within the department and the relevant (external) parties. In these reports and scans, you identify various issues such as stock control, reviews, availability, turnover, sales numbers, etc. You then ensure that these reports lead to an up-to-date assortment, at a competitive price, which is in stock at our marketplaces/websites and is displayed with correct and good product information/content.
Together with the marketplaces and online marketing department you think about smart/unique actions and promotions. You are always looking for the optimal sales/sales/margin ratio, whereby the ultimate goal is to create #1 rankings on the Polish platforms for which you are responsible (Allegro, VONROC.pl, etc) and to achieve #1 rankings on Google.pl.
What are you going to do?
- You are (co-)responsible for the results of websites/platforms in the Polish market.
- Keeping content and product range up to date and optimizing various Polish platforms, websites and web shops.
- Proactively responding to customer questions and reviews on Polish platforms and websites.
- Identify increases/decreases in demand for specific products and determine the cause of these increases/decreases.
- Proactive price analyses to achieve the optimal sales/margin ratio.\
- Independently execute projects, such as Benchmarks and online marketing actions.
- Thinking up content, creating content, processing content.... Content = King.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO working and thinking level, with provable work experience in a commercial environment.
- You have a great affinity with E-Commerce and are aware of the latest trends & developments.
- You work accurate, results-oriented, pragmatic andhave strong analyticalskills.
- Excellent command of the Polish and English or Dutch language in word and writing.
What can we offer you?
Challenging work for an appropriate salary in an informal atmosphere with plenty of room for new ideas, with the chance to learn a lot and to develop yourself and grow. In addition, we have a nice daily lunch and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink.
-Ownership, VONROC Poland will be your thing.
- Becoming a colleague in a Winning Team.
- Good opportunities to grow, we are very ambitious, the sky is the limit.
- Informal atmosphere, better wearing shorts than a tie.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now!
Send your CV and personal motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org